Ask myHR Brings ‘Google for HR’ Experience for Employees
Need to view your paycheck? Not sure how to enroll in benefits? Looking for internal job opportunities? Look no further than Ask myHR, a multichannel platform designed to improve and modernize the Human Resources (HR) experience.
The self-service portal acts as a “front door” to HR that will help employees find all the information they need in one spot by providing support and guidance. Ask myHR ensures employees can find the resources and tools they need, whenever they need them.
Here are five things to know about Ask myHR:
- Its Google-like model enables Ask myHR to provide intuitive access to the information you need, when you need it.
- A user-friendly search bar located in the center of the homepage and convenient “quick links” help navigate employees directly to what they are looking for.
- Ask myHR works alongside PeopleSoft to help staff find the information they need quickly and easily. For example, if you need to change your address and search “Change my Address” in Ask myHR, the portal will direct you to the exact location in PeopleSoft where you enter this information. That means you no longer need to click in PeopleSoft multiple times to reach that page.
- An example of the portal’s personalized approach is the “request” section, which allows employees to submit a question directly to Human Resources. Requests submitted through the portal are managed by the Partners HR Support Center. The team members working in the HR Support Center will respond to questions and, when necessary, direct the request to another team within Human Resources to help resolve.
- You can access Ask myHR from home and mobile devices.
The Ask myHR portal and expanded HR Support Center are part of Partners’ HR 2.0 efforts, an initiative within Partners 2.0 to better support employees at Partners organizations for their Human Resources needs.
The Ask myHR portal can be accessed at askmyHRportal.com. Contact the HR Support Center at 1-833-Ask-MyHR (275-6947).
Leave a Reply